About Primary Wing
- Computer Lab: The wing has a computer lab accessible to the students during the school hours. The advanced technology in terms of hardware and software caters well to the requirement of the students, teachers as well as the curriculum. A special assessment software developed by the computer experts enables the parents to have a clear picture of their ward’s progress both in scholastic and non scholastic domains.
- Audio Visual lab : It is the most interesting place for the students where they are regularly shown animated stories and Microsoft presentations, enabling to understand their subjects in a precise and clear manner.
- General Science Laboratory : Various equipments and self experimentation enables the students understand their subject/topic more clearly
The school has the following sports facilities: Basketball court, badminton court, table tennis, and a lush green playground for the students to play. Besides this, carom and chess are the add-ons to the indoor games.
- The junior wing also includes regular martial art and yoga classes.
- They actively participate in the inter school and zonal competitions each year and have brought glory to the school by winning several prizes.
In order to explore and develop the hidden talent in the students, the school has a house system where the students are grouped into four houses-
It is to inculcate a healthy spirit of competition and keen desire for the excellence.
It provides a very conducive atmosphere for reading. It is spacious, well maintained and houses with the latest stocks of reading material both for the students and teaching faculty of the school.
Art & Craft
Here the little hands enjoy painting and colouring. A corner has been specially designed to display the articles prepared by the students. An exhibition is also organized at the end of the year to appreciate the works of the students.
Music and Dance Room
Students are provided training in vocal as well as instrumental music. They learn folk as well as classical dance under the guidance of an expert dance teacher.