The School is Following Principles for all round development of the child
- The first Principle is that nothing can be taught.The teacher is not an instructor or task master, he is a facilitator and guide.
- The second Principle is that the mind has to be consulted in its own growth. The idea of hammering the child into the shape desired by the parent is an unrealistic and ignorant superstition. It is he himself who must be induced to grow in accordance with his own nature.
The Main Objectives of the School Management are
- To strive, endeavour and to create conditions to prepare the younger generation for high spiritual and harmonious life.
- To seek, realise and spread as best as possible the integral education in its five fold aspect: the physical, the vital, the mental, the psychic and the spiritual.
- To organise, conduct and manage well equipped physical education and to give training in all fields of games and sports.
The school prepares the students for various examinations conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The school aims at Quality Education. This is achieved through a variety of courses. Social values are inculcated through the House system, curricular and co-curricular activities, games and socially relevant and useful activities.